Spring is the perfect time of year to promote the Au Naturale Anywhere Creme Multistick. And while the name is a bit of a mouthful, the product is beautiful in its simplicity. This single product can be used for blush, lips, and eyes…and look adorable on all fronts. And of course, since it is an Au Naturale product, it is also vegan, cruelty-free, organic and gluten-free.
New Colors – June 2019
- Prosecco – a champagne colored shimmer.
- Bellini – a light orange/peach.
- Paloma – a soft light pink.
- Daiquiri – a strawberry red.
- Cosmo – a vivid hot pink.
- Grapefruit: a neutral, gold-pink.
- Palermo: a warm orange with golden undertones.
- Roseate: a light berry wine pigment.
- Sweetheart: a soft nude mauve.
Post and video Ideas
- Makeup on the go
- 5-minute makeup look
- Multistick comparison
- Multistick Tutorial
- The Best Travel Makeup
- Au Naturale Multistick Review
Whether you are doing a social media shout out or a blog post, disclosure is required by law and Au Naturale. If you are not sure how to properly disclose your relationship with Au Naturale, please click here.
All images and video below can be used and/or modified for your blog post and/or social media shout-outs.
The picture below are the new additions to the Anywhere Multistick added in June 2019
The picture below features the Prosecco on as a highlighter, the Cosmo and Paloma on her lips and cheeks
Our very own Paige has Cosmo on her lips and Bellini and Daiquiri on her eyes with Prosecco in the inner corner as highlighter
Embed this video for The Anywhere Creme Multistick in your post to see the stick in action,